Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's Finals timeeee

I'm so envious that all of my PSU friends have all finished up their finals. They keep asking me to hang out and do shit but I can't because I'm:

a) broke
b) still in school.

Screw you, Art Institiute.

On another note, DHL called my mom today and fired her. Sign of the times, man! I'm not too worried. She was made for ramblin'.

I've gone back to drawing. It's stupid how you can forget about doing something you love just because there are other things in your life you have to do. I'm kind of sad for this term to end. I've really enjoyed *most* of my classes and have learned a lot about the human figure, creativity, and real world situations. I wonder if when this term ends if I'll be as productive as I have been. I can only hope! I'm so happy this term.

1 comment:

Beth Roeser said...

It's stupid how you can forget about doing something you love just because there are other things in your life you have to do.

Dude right. And you don't even realize it is the worst thing. Scary! THE REALM OF NECESSITY IS A DANGEROUS PLACE