Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm pretty sad...


Because I was working all last week during the snow and couldn't take any photos.
Bummer.

I was also too wasted on my Christmas Eve party to do anything but flail around my bathroom floor in hopes my face would find the toilet bowl (it did,).

Sometimes I think I was a mistake. I'm not trying to be all Goth here, but I am such a weakling. My entire childhood depended on steady dosage of antibiotics and I was in the hospital a lot for other things like for my hip and tonsillitis.

You see that little fucker on the top left there? That was pretty much me. I had to wear shit like that for about 2 or 3 years. The doctors said that I would most likely have arthritis in my left hip by now.

If it wasn't for modern day medicine, I most likely wouldn't be here. How scary! I have HORRIBLE sinus problems. I get sinus infections all the time and my wrists are about to fall off. Ironically, I'm a cashier at one of the busiest stores in downtown Portland which doesn't help either problem. The reason why I bring all this up is because I have awful allergies and tonight I had a 2 hour sneezing attack and now my nose is dripping all over the place. I've taken 2 NightQuil liquid tabs in the hopes that I can force the sneezing to stop by passing out. I have toilet paper shoved up my nose. UGH.

All those antibiotics screwed me up! When the plague happens, I'll be the first to know.

That NightQuil is kicking in. I'm out.

No comments: