Saturday, November 29, 2008

WHEN THE MOON HITS UR EYE

This post has nothing to do about moons or love or Italian food.
Sorry to disappoint.

I got back from the coast last night and I was so exhausted. It's funny how visiting family can take everything out of you. Or maybe it's just me. I forgot to bring an SD card for my digital camera so no INSTApix. I did however bring my LOMO Diana and my Nikon FM8. I'm really curious about the LOMO because I've yet to develop anything from that roll of film that's been in there for like a year. We'll see how it goes.

Here are my extra ugly upside down angel food cranberry cream cheese and white chocolate with orange zest cupcakes.





Lmao! Aren't they fugs? They were so good though. I think next time I make them I'll make the angel cake batter from scratch.

I keep craving this awesome Salmon skin Donburi I had at Koji Osakaya the other day.
Omfg, it was heaven. They also gave you a little bowl of Miso! What a deal, only like 8 bucks. MMMMMMM!!! I need to go back soon or learn how to make it myself, I guess.

Also, Beth. I need you to do me a huge favor. This girl thinks she's WAYYYY too cool.





Please, punch her in the womb for me.

2 comments:

Beth Roeser said...

i actually don't think the cupcakes are that ugly, they look avant garde, and delicious

and if i ever see her in japan i will embarrass her with my presence

Jerylyn said...

avant garde?
fer realz?
lol!
the first DADA cupcake?
IN YOUR FACE, BETTY CROCKER STATUS QUO!